Pleasure Delights offer a no-nonsense returns policy to give you confidence and peace of mind when shopping with us.
The European Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 states that you as a client have the full right to cancel any order without giving a reason within 7 days of purchase. You may return any item to us for a refund, exchange or replacement within 14 days as long as the product is unopened, unworn or unused. All returned products must be unopened, unworn/unused and returned with all accessories, batteries or free gifts.
We ask you to inspect all items immediately upon receipt and to inform Pleasure Delights as soon as possible if any of your goods are faulty. If you fail to notify us within 14 days of a fault or problem with your order you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and that they are in a working condition.
Faulty items can be returned to us for a refund or exchange up to 365 days from the purchase date. Please ensure that when returning faulty items that have been used they are returned in a clean state.
We understand that you may sometimes need to cancel your order, therefore if you cancel within 14 days from date of purchase, you are eligible for a full refund.
Unless the returned item(s) are faulty, you have to send them back to us at your own expense. We will only issue a full refund (including the postage charge) once the item(s) have been tested and found to be faulty.
Our Returns Policy in Brief:
- You can cancel an order within 14 days for a full refund.
- You can exchange products up to 14 days after purchase as long as your products are unused, unworn and unopened.
- If you have ordered something in error, or decide that you don't want it, you may return it to us at your expense for a refund or replacement within 14 days.
- You may return unwanted items to us within 14 days for an exchange. All items must be unused, unworn and unopened.
- For hygiene reasons we will under no circumstances accept returns of any product if they have been opened and or used. Unless the returned item(s) are faulty, you have to send them back to us at your own expense. We will only issue a full refund if the product is found to be faulty.
- Due to the obvious health and hygiene implications with adult goods. For the goods to be returned if they are not broken the following terms have to be met:
- 1. The goods must be unused.
- 2. The goods must be returned in original condition & packaging.
- 3. Goods that are not heat sealed in the box are non refundable and non exchangeable.
- 4. Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non refundable and non exchangeable.
- 5. The goods must be received back within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- 6. Lingerie and items of clothing are non refundable and non exchangeable.
- 7. Videos and magazines are non refundable and non exchangeable.
- If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met then we reserve the right to return the goods.
Returning 'Special Offer' Products:
If you have a faulty item then please return this to us and we will be more than happy to send you a replacement. If you wish to have a refund, you will need to return all your Special Offer items or pay for the outstanding item. If you wish to keep the item that was received free, we can deduct the cost of it from your refund.
When will I receive my refund?
The European Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 require your money to be refunded within 30 days of cancellation. We try to aim to have your money refunded within 7 days. Once your returned goods have been received and processed you will be contacted so we can confirm how you wish to proceed. Please remember, refunds can only be given on items that are returned to us within 14 days of your purchase.
How to return:
- Before returning your product please contact a member of our Customer Service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Package up the item in the original packaging securely. Please clean any faulty products that have been used before returning. Complete our returns form and include this within your package (please email us for a returns form)
- Post the item back to us. We recommend that you return your item to us by Special Delivery or Recorded Post as these can be tracked or claimed for in the event of loss in transit. Please remember to get the proof of postage for your return. If your item is faulty please let us know and we will provide you with a free post address to send the goods back to us. If the item is lost and you can not prove that you sent it we will not be able to offer you an exchange or refund.
Please send all returns to:
PO BOX 228
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.